I. BICA Services is a Bulgarian company specialized in human resources consulting services, which carries out its activities in full compliance with the current legislation for the protection of personal data, applying the necessary technical, organizational and intellectual security measures, specifically developed for the company's activities.
II. Purposes: As an administrator, the company collects personal data from individuals, which by providing their data are aware, that it will be used for career counseling purposes with the following scope:
- finding a job for the candidate;
- connect with potential employers / partners;
- participation of the applicant in potential projects with partners and clients of BICA Services;
- consulting the applicant for potential opportunities to acquire new qualifications and attending courses based on his current experience;
- participation in labor market surveys, level and degree of technology used at a certain stage;
- consulting and assisting in the preparation of the required documents for applying for a job;
- other career development goals for the applicant;
BICA Services collects personal data of individuals and for the purpose of administering employment relationships to which it is party, to enter into contractual relations with its counterparties and partners and to fulfill its legal obligations.
III. The legal grounds for the processing of personal data in the course of the company's activities are:
- existence of legitimate interest of BICA Services with minimal effect on the personal privacy, on the grounds of Art. 6, item 1, par. E of GDPR;
- consent of the individual for the use of the data for one or more specific purposes on the basis of Art. 6 pt.1, par. A;
- processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation that applies to the controller, based on Art. 6 p.1, par. B of GDPR;
- execution of a contract by which the data subject is a party or taking steps at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of a contract pursuant to Art. 6, item 1, par. B from GDPR.
IV. In case the transfer of personal data to third parties is necessary, the processor of personal data on behalf of the controller shall be obliged to notify the subject in advance.
V. Term - the personal data provided to the administrator shall be stored for a period of 5 years to meet the objectives set out in paragraph “I” above.
VI. Individuals who have provided their data to the administrator are entitled to:
- correcting or deleting personal information;
- limiting the processing of personal data;
- objection to the data to be process;
- portability of the data;
- withdrawal the consent at any time when the processing is based on explicit consent, without prejudice to the legality of acts committed before it was withdrawn;
- complaint to the Personal Data Protection Commission in case that it could be considered that the personal data rights are violated. The contact details of The Commission are: Sofia, 1592, 2nd "Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov " Str., Phone: 02 / 91-53-518;
- information whether the provision of personal data is a mandatory or contractual requirement or a requirement necessary for the conclusion of a contract and whether the data subject is required to provide the personal data and the possible consequences if such data is not provided.
VII. Data administrator details:
BICA SERVICES EOOD / BICA Services Ltd.
Address: city of Sofia, 51B Cherni Vrah Blvd., Ground floor
VIII. Contact person for personal data queries/questions:
Phone: +359 876 701 575
Website Terms & Conditions
Effective Date: June 1, 2018
You may view, copy, print, and/or distribute material from this website subject to the following conditions:
1. The material is used for internal, personal, non-commercial and informational purposes only;
2. The material may not be copied, distributed, modified, transmitted, reused, re-posted or otherwise displayed for public or commercial purposes without the express written permission of BICA Services for each such use of the material;
3. BICA Services' copyright notice and the World Wide Web address (http://www.bica.services and “http://www.bicaservices.com”) are prominently displayed on the material.
The trademarks, service marks and logos (including the names BICA Services, and the BICA Services logo) used and displayed on this website belong to BICA Services. Nothing on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, service mark or logo displayed on this website, without the prior written permission of the trademark, service mark or logo owner. This website is copyrighted.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and we request that our visitors do the same. If you think that your work has been copied in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify our team, which can be reached as follows: BICA Services Ltd., 51B Cherni Vrah Bldv., Ground floor, Sofia, Bulgaria or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This website may contain links to other sites. BICA Services has no control over the information and privacy policies and practices of those websites, and is not responsible for their content, collection and use of information, or freedom from error or viruses. It is your responsibility to recognize, by paying attention to your browser’s address bar when you are leaving BICA Services’ site.
Any links to other websites are not intended to be referrals or endorsements of these sites. The links provided are maintained by the respective organizations, and they are solely responsible for the content of their own sites.
Products and Programs
BICA Services may add, delete, or change the content of this website including services, solutions, data etc. presented on it at any time without notice.