I. BICA Services is a Bulgarian company specialized in human resources consulting services, which carries out its activities in full compliance with the current legislation for the protection of personal data, applying the necessary technical, organizational and intellectual security measures, specifically developed for the company’s activities.
II. Purposes: As an administrator, the company collects personal data from individuals, which by providing their data are aware, that it will be used for career counseling purposes with the following scope:
- finding a job for the candidate;
- connect with potential employers / partners;
- participation of the applicant in potential projects with partners and clients of BICA Services;
- consulting the applicant for potential opportunities to acquire new qualifications and attending courses based on his current experience;
- participation in labor market surveys, level and degree of technology used at a certain stage;
- consulting and assisting in the preparation of the required documents for applying for a job;
- other career development goals for the applicant;
BICA Services collects personal data of individuals and for the purpose of administering employment relationships to which it is party, to enter into contractual relations with its counterparties and partners and to fulfill its legal obligations.
III. The legal grounds for the processing of personal data in the course of the company’s activities are:
- existence of legitimate interest of BICA Services with minimal effect on the personal privacy, on the grounds of Art. 6, item 1, par. E of GDPR;
- consent of the individual for the use of the data for one or more specific purposes on the basis of Art. 6 pt.1, par. A;
- processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation that applies to the controller, based on Art. 6 p.1, par. B of GDPR;
- execution of a contract by which the data subject is a party or taking steps at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of a contract pursuant to Art. 6, item 1, par. B from GDPR.
IV. In case the transfer of personal data to third parties is necessary, the processor of personal data on behalf of the controller shall be obliged to notify the subject in advance.
V. Term – the personal data provided to the administrator shall be stored for a period of 5 years to meet the objectives set out in paragraph “I” above.
VI. Individuals who have provided their data to the administrator are entitled to:
- correcting or deleting personal information;
- limiting the processing of personal data;
- objection to the data to be process;
- portability of the data;
- withdrawal the consent at any time when the processing is based on explicit consent, without prejudice to the legality of acts committed before it was withdrawn;
- complaint to the Personal Data Protection Commission in case that it could be considered that the personal data rights are violated. The contact details of The Commission are: Sofia, 1592, 2nd “Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ” Str., Phone: 02 / 91-53-518;
- information whether the provision of personal data is a mandatory or contractual requirement or a requirement necessary for the conclusion of a contract and whether the data subject is required to provide the personal data and the possible consequences if such data is not provided.
VII. Data administrator details:
BICA SERVICES EOOD / BICA Services Ltd.
Address: city of Sofia, 51B Cherni Vrah Blvd., Ground floor
VIII. Contact person for personal data queries/questions:
Phone: +359 876 701 575